LACHLAN HEARTS Pressed Tin Panels®
$125.00 – $145.00 inc. GST
The Lachlan Hearts design is a versatile & decorative design with a small pattern repeat that would be at home both modern and period homes. The Lachlan Hearts was reproduced by Pressed Tin Panels® after being sourced from the Forbes area in NSW, also known as the Lachlan Valley . The Lachlan Hearts design is suitable for a wide range of wall or ceiling installations and can be painted or powder coated in a myriad of colours (contact us directly to ask about this and for pricing). Suggested usage includes: kitchen splash backs, bathroom tile alternatives, counter and bar fronts, feature walls and many more.
– 922mm x 1837mm or 3ft x 6ft approx.
– 617mm x 1837mm or 2ft x 6ft approx.
Pattern Repeat Size:
– 102mm x 102mm approx.
- The panels are made from a specialised, mill grade aluminium that is approximately 0.55mm thick.
- All aluminium panels by Pressed Tin Panels® are treated with a non-chromate treatment which prepares the surface for subsequent priming and painting or powder coating.
- Painting or powder coating is recommended as without it panels are porous and surface scratches may be present as a result of the manufacturing process.
- Australian made and Australian owned.
- Raw aluminium panels only available to purchase online – contact us directly to enquire about powdercoated panels and for pricing.
- These panels are pick-up from our store in Berry or contact us to arrange a shipping quote for you.
All products are dispatched or able to be collected from our Kiama store. You will receive item tracking details via email through our online shop.
If you have chosen the ‘Pickup’ option instead of shipping we will email you to let you know when your order is ready to be collected. Standard handling times apply.
We offer a flat rate shipping cost of $15 for all orders under $150. Orders over $150 qualify for FREE shipping*. Flat rate and FREE shipping excludes Lighting, Rugs and some hardware such as pressed metal. These are classed as Bulky or Heavy Items and we will obtain the best shipping price for you for these items.
View our shipping, pickups & deliveries page for more details.
A minimum 20% (of the item price) restocking fee will be incurred for all change-of-mind/incorrect purchases.
Please note: some items are made to order, special order and non-refundable.
View our returns page for more details.