Introduction to Screen Printing with Deborah Devaal
Saturday 20th February,
Saturday 13th March
10.00am - 3.30pm
Exploring screen printing techniques on textiles with Deborah Devaal.
Discover the excitement of screen printing and learn to print on textiles using nature inspired stencils to create botanical tea towels.
This practical workshop will give you the opportunity to explore and experiment in a relaxed and fun environment and is suitable for beginners. All materials and equipment are provided.
*Bring along your own piece of clothing or fabric to screen print if time allows
Due to requirements for managing social distancing we are limiting the class to 6 participants.
The location for this workshop is at this Old House Studio in picturesque Berry.
Your space in a class is reserved online only once full payment has been received.
Please take note of our Workshop Cancellation Policy available at https://www.thisoldhousestudio.com.au/cancellation-policy.html If you discover that you are unable to attend the workshop you may pass your ticket to someone else you wish to come in your place.
In the event you forget to come or you are unable to attend a workshop on the day, the ticket is non transferable after the event.
Whilst arriving, attending and leaving the workshops, it is your responsibility to ensure that you maintain and adhere to all safety precautions and requirements during the workshop. This Old House Studio and the attending creatives hold no personal liability or responsibility for any damage, loss or theft incurred to personal property, or any physical injuries obtained during the workshop. By attending a workshop, you agree in holding full responsibility and liability for any damages, injuries to parties involved and physical and/or personal property that may occur during the workshop.
OUR COVID-SAFE ARRANGEMENTS
- Participants are required to check in to the workshop event on the day using the Service NSW QR code provided by us to enable Covid-19 contact tracing.
- We request that all participants wear a face mask covering mouth and nose while attending the workshop where social distancing is not able to be maintained.
- Due to social distancing requirements this workshop is limited to a maximum of 6 participants. Participants are responsible for managing their own social distancing while attending the workshop.
- For the safety of your health, there will no longer be morning tea or lunch provided for workshop participants. (Feel free to bring a snack for morning tea or your own lunch).
- Please do not attend the workshop if you feel unwell on the day.