'Abstract the Florals' with Kerry Bruce
'Abstract the FloralA' with Kerry Bruce
Saturday 12th December, 10am-1pm
Join Kerry for a fun time painting & creating your floral abstract impression in a morning session at This Old House Studio in Berry.
We will be working from a still life of blooms creating your impression of the florals.
We will be exploring colour & mark making techniques with acrylics on 500gsm
quality acid free art paper 38cmx56cm - this is a beautiful workshop and you will go home with a new piece of art ready to frame.
This workshop is inclusive of all your materials and use of all equipment.
Your time to unwind with other creatives in a nurturing & encouraging workshop.
This will book out quickly as places are limited.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
“My passion for expressive textures and energetic tones absorbs me into my creative process. Each artwork is a unique creation derived from an intuitive practice that spontaneously evolves from one mark to the next. I value the practice of letting go and trusting, leaving behind any preconceived notions of how the piece ought to be.
I believe my signature style can be attributed to the pure joy of creating, a constant evolution of a dynamic approach to mark making.”
Art for me is my time to unwind and relax — it’s when I indulge in colour, surrender to the process and let the freedom of creativity flow in it’s natural state.
Please take note of our Workshop Cancellation Policy available at https://www.thisoldhousestudio.com.au/cancellation-policy... If you discover that you are unable to attend the workshop you may pass your ticket to someone else you wish to come in your place.
In the event you forget to come or you are unable to attend a workshop on the day, the ticket is non transferable after the event.
Whilst arriving, attending and leaving the workshops, it is your responsibility to ensure that you maintain and adhere to all safety precautions and requirements during the workshop. This Old House Studio and the attending creatives hold no personal liability or responsibility for any damage, loss or theft incurred to personal property, or any physical injuries obtained during the workshop. By attending a workshop, you agree in holding full responsibility and liability for any damages, injuries to parties involved and physical and/or personal property that may occur during the workshop.
OUR COVID-SAFE ARRANGEMENTS
- We request that all participants wear a face mask covering mouth and nose while attending the workshop where social distancing is not able to be maintained.
- Due to social distancing requirements this workshop is limited to a maximum of 6 participants. Participants are responsible for managing their own social distancing while attending the workshop.
- For the safety of your health, there will no longer be morning tea or lunch provided for workshop participants. (Feel free to bring a snack for morning tea or your own lunch).
- We request that all participants download the Australian Government 'COVID-SAFE' App prior to attending the workshop to enable contact tracing.
- Please do not attend the workshop if you feel unwell on the day.