Pressed Aluminium Panels 470mm x 620mm
We have four panels available in a small 'project' sized panel 470mm x 620mm.
- Clover is a diamond and square lattice pattern with a small repeat and a four leaf motif at each intersecting line.
- The Mudgee design is very simplistic, featuring a diamond centre and square pattern repeat that is extremely popular as a tile alternative in both kitchens and bathroom’s.
- The Original design is by far one of most popular patterns. It features a floral and star embellishment pattern repeat that is full of nothing but grace and class. The Original design was reproduced and named thus, by Pressed Tin Panels® due to its popularity in the early 20th century; the time of the Wunderlich revolution plus the sheer allure and elegance of the design. The Original design is part of Pressed Tin Panels® primary set.
- The Carnivalé is a smaller pattern repeat with a mix between modern geometric and traditional floral design. A central daisy-like blossom is surrounded by a curved diamond, in a repeating square.
– 470mm x 620mm or 1.5ft x 2ft approx.
Pattern Repeat Size (one square pattern):
– 152mm x 152mm approx.
- The panels are made from a specialized, mill grade aluminium that is approximately 0.55mm thick.
- All of our aluminium panels are treated with a non-chromate treatment which prepares the surface for subsequent priming and painting or powder coating.
- Painting or powder coating is recommended as without it panels are porous and surface scratches may be present as a result of the manufacturing process.