'Country Road' Australian Landscape Workshop in Acrylics with Kathy Karas
Friday 26th March 2021
'Country Road' Australian Landscape Workshop in Acrylics
Join artist Kathy Karas for this contemporary Australian landscape workshop. In this workshop you will be guided on how to start the painting, the best artist quality products to use and Kathy's techniques inspired by our Aussie bush to achieve a painting that you will love.
An enjoyable day of learning whether you are new to painting or simply want to try your hand at this style of art.
Beginners to advanced welcome. Your investment in this fabulous workshop includes:
- One 16 x 20 inch stretched canvas to take home
- The use of Kathy's artist quality paint, mediums and art supplies to use on the day.
- Easels and everything you need to just turn up, relax and enjoy the creative process.
Your space in a class is reserved online only once full payment has been received.
Minimum class size of 4 required for the workshop to proceed.
Please take note of our Workshop Cancellation Policy available at https://www.thisoldhousestudio.com.au/cancellation-policy.html If you discover that you are unable to attend the workshop you may pass your ticket to someone else you wish to come in your place.
In the event you forget to come or you are unable to attend a workshop on the day, the ticket is non transferable after the event.
OUR COVID SAFE ARRANGEMENTS
- Participants are required to check in to the workshop event on the day using the Service NSW QR code provided by us to enable Covid-19 contact tracing.
- We request that all participants wear a face mask covering mouth and nose while attending the workshop where social distancing is not able to be maintained.
- Due to social distancing requirements this workshop is limited to a maximum of 8 participants. Participants are responsible for managing their own social distancing while attending the workshop.
- For the safety of your health, there will no longer be morning tea or lunch provided for workshop participants. (Feel free to bring a snack for morning tea or your own lunch).
- Please do not attend the workshop if you feel unwell on the day.
Whilst arriving, attending and leaving the workshops, it is your responsibility to ensure that you maintain and adhere to all safety precautions and requirements during the workshop. This Old House Studio and the attending creatives hold no personal liability or responsibility for any damage, loss or theft incurred to personal property, or any physical injuries obtained during the workshop. By attending a workshop, you agree in holding full responsibility and liability for any damages, injuries to parties involved and physical and/or personal property that may occur during the workshop.