Decorative Finishes Masterclass
16th and 17th March 2019
Sat 10am - 4pm
Sun 10am - 2pm
Participants MUST be able to attend BOTH days
**please take note of our Cancellations Policy**
This workshop is designed for anyone who has mastered the basics of painting furniture with chalk-based paints who wants to explore and discover all the options for finishing their pieces in unique and beautiful ways.
The ‘This Old House Studio’ 'Decorative Finishes Masterclass' will cover:
• In depth information and techniques on sealing and finishing options (waxes, oils, sealers, glazes etc)
• Using EFEX appliqués
• ‘How to’ foolproof stencilling with guest presenter ‘The Woodcutters Wife’
• Embossing techniques
• Decoupage & image transfer (using both rub-off image transfers and printed images)
• Achieving the BEST crackle effect
• How to achieve an amazing rust effect
You will take home 3-4 small projects that you will finish over the two days PLUS the fabulous book ‘Brushstrokes’ by Pamela Burchill from Mezzie+Frank which includes step-by-step instructions and all the tips and tricks you will need to achieve success every time. You will also receive a series of product information sheets and fact sheets about many of the products you will use from Artisan Paint Company.
All materials and equipment is included as well as morning/afternoon tea. Please either bring your own lunch or plan to visit one of the amazing cafes in Berry for a bite to eat.