Introduction to Screen Printing (Christmas Themed) with Deborah Devaal
Saturday 5th December,
10.00am - 3.30pm
Christmas Screen Printing Workshop
Its that time of year again! We are ready for a fun day of Christmas inspired printing on the 5th December.
Deborah will be teaching you step by step how to create stunning textiles using high quality fabrics and eco friendly inks.
Why not make your own table runners for this years family Christmas lunch or some festive teas towels as a gift for that special person. We are doing this and more in this exciting workshop.
This practical workshop will give you the opportunity to explore and experiment in a relaxed and fun environment and is suitable for beginners. All materials and equipment supplied.
Due to requirements for managing social distancing we are limiting the Intro to Screen Printing Class size to a maximum of 6 participants.
The location for this workshop is at this Old House Studio in picturesque Berry.
Your space in a class is reserved online only once full payment has been received.
Please take note of our Workshop Cancellation Policy available at https://www.thisoldhousestudio.com.au/cancellation-policy.html If you discover that you are unable to attend the workshop you may pass your ticket to someone else you wish to come in your place.
In the event you forget to come or you are unable to attend a workshop on the day, the ticket is non transferable after the event.
Whilst arriving, attending and leaving the workshops, it is your responsibility to ensure that you maintain and adhere to all safety precautions and requirements during the workshop. This Old House Studio and the attending creatives hold no personal liability or responsibility for any damage, loss or theft incurred to personal property, or any physical injuries obtained during the workshop. By attending a workshop, you agree in holding full responsibility and liability for any damages, injuries to parties involved and physical and/or personal property that may occur during the workshop.
OUR COVID-SAFE ARRANGEMENTS
- We request that all participants wear a face mask covering mouth and nose while attending the workshop where social distancing is not able to be maintained.
- Due to social distancing requirements this workshop is limited to a maximum of 6 participants. Participants are responsible for managing their own social distancing while attending the workshop.
- For the safety of your health, there will no longer be morning tea or lunch provided for workshop participants. (Feel free to bring a snack for morning tea or your own lunch).
- We request that all participants download the Australian Government 'COVID-SAFE' App prior to attending the workshop to enable contact tracing.
- Please do not attend the workshop if you feel unwell on the day.