Mosaics with One Wise Wombat
Thursday 3rd September
10am to 4pm.
Join Trina (One Wise Wombat) and learn the basics of Mosaics.
Designed specifically for beginners, during the day you will learn how to cut and break tiles safely, design a simple pattern, glue tiles and grout your piece. You will be shown different styles and techniques along with what you can use at home to create your own masterpiece.
You will go home with your very own unique 45cm round side table!
All materials and equipment, tiles, 45cm round side table etc will be provided. There will be a 45 minute lunch break - either bring your own or visit one of Berrys yummy cafes.
Due to requirements for managing social distancing we are limiting our Mosaics class size to a maximum of 6 people.
Your space in a class is reserved online only once full payment has been received.
Please take note of our Workshop Cancellation Policy available at https://www.thisoldhousestudio.com.au/cancellation-policy.html If you discover that you are unable to attend the workshop you may pass your ticket to someone else you wish to come in your place.
In the event you forget to come or you are unable to attend a workshop on the day, the ticket is non transferable after the event.
Whilst arriving, attending and leaving the workshops, it is your responsibility to ensure that you maintain and adhere to all safety precautions and requirements during the workshop. This Old House Studio and the attending creatives hold no personal liability or responsibility for any damage, loss or theft incurred to personal property, or any physical injuries obtained during the workshop. By attending a workshop, you agree in holding full responsibility and liability for any damages, injuries to parties involved and physical and/or personal property that may occur during the workshop.
OUR COVID-SAFE ARRANGEMENTS
- We request that all participants wear a face mask covering mouth and nose while attending the workshop.
- Due to social distancing requirements this workshop is limited to a maximum of 6 participants. Participants are responsible for managing their own social distancing while attending the workshop.
- For the safety of your health, there will no longer be morning tea or lunch provided for workshop participants. (Feel free to bring a snack for morning tea or your own lunch).
- We request that all participants download the Australian Government 'COVID-SAFE' App prior to attending the workshop to enable contact tracing.
- Please do not attend the workshop if you feel unwell on the day.