BYO Furniture Painting Workshop
This workshop is a totally hands-on 5 hour workshop that will teach you the basics of furniture painting. Learn how to prepare your piece, how to achieve different looks through applying gorgeous Australian chalk-based paints, how to distress and antique your piece, and how to achieve a beautiful decorative and protective finish with waxes, decorative glazes and other furniture finishes.
Bring along small piece of wooden furniture to work on such as a small chair, side table, bedside table, stool or lamp (remember you want to be able to complete your project during the workshop).
The workshop price is $185 per person (incl GST). The workshop fee includes your choice of Australian Made and eco-friendly chalk based paints, waxes and finishes, and all other materials and tools that you require to complete your project. We will have a 3/4 hour break for lunch to relax, refresh and enjoy one of the many amazing local cafes in Berry. Feel free to bring your own lunch and sit in the sun at the back of the shop if you'd prefer.
A stunning range of paint and finishing products from our fabulous Australian suppliers, brushes, stencils and a large range of cabinetry and knobs are available for purchase at the workshop.
Duration: 5 hours from 9am – 3pm (with a 3/4 hour break for lunch)
This Old House Studio
81 Queen Street, BERRY
Your space in a class is reserved online only once full payment has been received.
Due to requirements for managing social distancing we are limiting our BYO Furniture Painting Class size to a maximum of 6 people.
Please take note of our Workshop Cancellation Policy available at https://www.thisoldhousestudio.com.au/cancellation-policy.html If you discover that you are unable to attend the workshop you may pass your ticket to someone else you wish to come in your place.
In the event you forget to come or you are unable to attend a workshop on the day, the ticket is non transferable after the event.
Whilst arriving, attending and leaving the workshops, it is your responsibility to ensure that you maintain and adhere to all safety precautions and requirements during the workshop. This Old House Studio and the attending creatives hold no personal liability or responsibility for any damage, loss or theft incurred to personal property, or any physical injuries obtained during the workshop. By attending a workshop, you agree in holding full responsibility and liability for any damages, injuries to parties involved and physical and/or personal property that may occur during the workshop.
OUR COVID-SAFE ARRANGEMENTS
- Participants are required to check in to the workshop event on the day using the Service NSW QR code provided by us to enable Covid-19 contact tracing.
- We request that all participants wear a face mask covering mouth and nose while attending the workshop where social distancing is not able to be maintained.
- Due to social distancing requirements this workshop is limited to a maximum of 6 participants. Participants are responsible for managing their own social distancing while attending the workshop.
- For the safety of your health, there will no longer be morning tea or lunch provided for workshop participants. (Feel free to bring a snack for morning tea or your own lunch).
- Please do not attend the workshop if you feel unwell on the day.