Alcohol Ink Art
Alcohol Ink Art
10am – 12.30pm
Come and explore the mesmerising nature of alcohol inks during this morning workshop with Naomi.
Naomi will share with you her passion for creating beautiful pieces of art, her techniques and inspirations for creating vibrant and unique alcohol ink art.
You will create many of your own artworks to take home to frame PLUS you will create a stunning alcohol ink artwork on an aluminium board to display in your home! Come, bring a friend and nurture your creative side!
No experience necessary and all materials supplied.
You can find Naomi and explore all of her beautiful work on Instagram and on Facebook as @naomi_claire_art
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Hi I’m Naomi and I am a local artist, living in Jervis Bay. Mainly self-taught, I have also undertaken courses to increase my knowledge and skills.
I have always had a strong passion for art, and from a very young age experimented with lots of different mediums from drawings to paintings, ending up now working with resin and alcohol inks.
I have spent the last few years working with resin, creating unique furniture pieces, and timber items such as chopping boards and coasters. But my main love is resin preservation of flowers from special occasions, particularly weddings and funerals. These special keepsakes give people lasting memories.
More recently, I have expanded into working with alcohol inks, creating pictures of free-flowing textures and beautiful colours and this is becoming one of my favourite mediums to work with.
Additional Workshop Information
Whilst arriving, attending and leaving the workshops, it is your responsibility to ensure that you maintain and adhere to all safety precautions and requirements during the workshop. This Old House Studio and the attending creatives hold no personal liability or responsibility for any damage, loss or theft incurred to personal property, or any physical injuries obtained during the workshop. By attending a workshop, you agree in holding full responsibility and liability for any damages, injuries to parties involved and physical and/or personal property that may occur during the workshop.
- Participants are required to check in to the workshop event on the day using the Service NSW QR code provided by us to enable Covid-19 contact tracing.
- We request that all participants wear a face mask covering mouth and nose while attending the workshop where social distancing is not able to be maintained.
- Due to social distancing requirements this workshop is limited to a maximum of 8 participants. Participants are responsible for managing their own social distancing while attending the workshop.
- For the safety of your health, there will no longer be morning tea or lunch provided for workshop participants. (Feel free to bring a snack for morning tea or your own lunch).
- Please do not attend the workshop if you feel unwell on the day.