Join us for a totally hands-on, five-hour workshop that will teach you the basics of furniture painting.
Bring a small piece of wooden furniture to work – small chair, side table, bedside table, stool or lamp – and learn how to:
- Prepare your piece
- Achieve different looks using Australian chalk-based paints
- Distress and antique your piece
- Achieve decorative and protective finish with waxes
- Achieve decorative glaze and other furniture finishes
The workshop fee includes your choice of Australian-made and eco-friendly chalk-based paints, waxes and finishes and all other tools that you require to complete your project.
* Due to requirements for managing social distancing we are limiting our BYO Furniture Painting class size to a maximum of 4 people.